Wednesday 26 November 2014

So here it is, my first post.


My name is Alison.

Living in the land of the midnight sun and I wouldn't change a thing. I'm 21, and enjoying life I must say, I have graduated from high school, did some upgrading at my local college, and now I'm working as a receptionist at my local eye clinic. I have my own place with 2 fur baby's ( a cat and a dog) Mr. Kitty and Blitz.

I am an avid movie watcher, and am starting to become a book worm. I love going on walks/ hikes or drives with my dog, and taking her to the beach in the summer, or taking her ice fishing in the winter.

I will be doing beauty reviews, recipes, and book reviews ..

Stay tuned 👌


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13236671/?claim=aca7sm3h9b9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment