Wednesday 26 November 2014

50 facts about me//

Hello Darlings, Here is a little tag to introduce myself. Hope you enjoy! <3
 
 
 
1. Alison Patricia Ann

2.  Gemini

3. Snakes, getting into a car accident, and sharks

4. Oh god just 3?....my dog, makeup, reading

5. A girl whom I met when I was 3 years old. we have had our ins and outs but I know I can call her any time of day and she will be there for me. I'm not going to say her name, for her privacy.

6. hmm... Not the only one by Sam smith (love that man) sexiest voice everrr!

7. Laugh, smell, taller then me, lover of animals

8. "too good for you" attitude, know it all, picky eater, judgemental

9.  Well now.....purple

10. No tattoos :(... ears 5 times, and lip

11. nope.

12. Hangry...yup...Hangry.

13. hmm, to have a wonder Christmas with my family. Or a Sephora gift card... whatever works :) lol

14. Common-law... :)

15. My name..and random numbers

16. Oh god, so I own like 300 movies... out of all of them, id say. my MOST favourite movie ever is A walk to remember, classic love story movie.

17. I don't really have an all time favourite song, but at the moment its Blank space by Taylor swift. Or A Million ways by Shawn Hook.

18. This one I do have a favourite... that would be... most defiantly.... Rascal flats.

19. Over dramatic/ snotty people, loosing people, and when I finish a book and it has a crappy ending.

20. Coming home and being greeted by my family (boyfriend, dog and cat), when I'm at my job, and someone is really happy with me (makes me feel all important and shit :) )...and watching movies.

21. Smile, Humor, the way they hold themselves- not cocky, but confident...

22. My side of the family...they live far away from me

23. My boyfriend

24. Mom and dad are both great. I grew up with just my mom, and only met my dad when I was 8.

25. DEFINATLY the time I went to Australia I was there for about a month, and It was just absolutely amazing, I will never ever forget that wonderful trip.

Skipping 26 and 27, because I don't have a Tumblr.

28. Confession?....um...I may actually own more then 300 movies :) no judging..I don't have cable.

29. Stuck up people, know it all's, and people who don't clean up after themselves.

30. Pandas, or elephants.

31. Blitz is my dog. She is a 2y old blue heeler/pit bull mix, and the complete sunshine/devil in my life. Mr. Kitty is my cat....he's cat like... I love him

32. Oh god... a lot....hmm.. I lie about how much makeup I buy in a month :)

33. Money..always money

34. Okay...so, I say stuff that's stupid about 85% of the time, so I usually embarrass myself that way, whether it is asking a dumb question, or commenting on something, or talking about something that I have no idea about...

35. Optometry clinic

36. Money... what to make for dinner... the usual

37. biting my nails, worrying to much, not doing the dishes while making something to eat.

38. Nice house, great Job, kids, married
 
39. Travelling.
 
40. hot topic, forever 21, Reitman's, Coles book store, sketchers, lulu lemon
 
41. Salads, smoothies, ice cream, spaghetti, pizza, mozza sticks... oh good...food yum.
 
42.work, work, work, home, made dinner, had a shower, went to bed and watched YouTube.
 
43. I like to think I'm good at singing, sometimes drawing... cooking
 
44. Dinner and a movie, walking around the park. or going for a nice long drive and exploring new places
 
45. Miles. Motherfucking. Teller. Yum...just yum... also Emma Stone. She's sexy.
 
46. It's an old one...but still me, grade 11.
47. I'm just dipping my toes into the blogging world... so far I would say Zoella's blog.
 
48. At least 2
 
49. I don't smoke, but drink every once in awhile. I have to, to stay sane lol
 
50. No.
 
Anyways that's all, hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me.
 
Stay tuned
 



No comments:

Post a Comment